Tuesday, July 26, 2011

K-Mart Uniform Sale & My Observations


Since I know lots of my readers have kids that go to Toledo Public....

K-mart is running a uniform sale through this week. All uniform-type clothes for kids are 20% off. I didn't look closely at the pants but most of the shirts were $7.99-$8.99. I was surprised to see K-mart carries French Toast brand clothing, which is generally known to be good quality. Aside from the sale Old Navy runs just before school starts I thought these were exceptionally good prices for quality clothing. My son was also happy that some of the colors were different from what every other store seems to have. As of now I thought the variety of sizes and styles was very good as well.

I hate to even think about back to school, because I love having my little one home for break. However, the reality is that we're only about a month out from school beginning.

Some kids' summer clothing was 40% off the clearance price. I got a few outfits for my 6 year old for $5-ish apiece. They were Lightning McQueen which made him happy and the price was right for mom.

Additionally...

I will warn you K-mart doesn't really run the air conditioning. In the front of the store it was nice and cool but as you get deeper into the store it gets really hot. For that reason my kiddos and I didn't stick around long.

The reason I did venture out yesterday was for doubles. I really didn't see much that was a good deal with doubles under $1. However, some varieties of Pure Silk shave cream are free after the 80¢ off 1 coupon from 7-10 RP. There are some clearance varieties of Colgate for $1.74 so with the 75¢ from last weekend's SS they're 24¢.

No comments:

Post a Comment