Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Couple Target Deals


I wanted to check these out myself before I posted since Target deals are always all over the place.

People were reporting that when you purchase a Wonka candy bar a Catalina coupon prints for a FREE bar. I couldn't find these at the store I shop at, so I didn't try this one. Worst case scenario is that you buy a candy bar. :)

Also, Target sells small bottles of Up + Up nail polish remover for only 97¢. When you purchase one, a Catalina coupon prints out for 50¢ off 1. I've done this several times and it's worked each time. Coupons are pretty scarce for nail polish remover so this is a great deal in my opinion.

Free 36 count Tums with the $1/1 manufacturer coupon and the $1/1 Target coupon here.--Thanks to Who Said Nothing In Life Is Free for this one.

Another deal I personally did: Selcted John Frieda stylers/treatments are $5.99. I used the $5/1 John Frieda coupon from 6-5 SS and the $3/2 Target coupon to get two for free + overage. Target registers don't usually give overage but I did get it in this case.

The $1/1 Papermate coupon is still available. Target sells red pens for $1.02 and black & blue ones for $1.07.

Scotch Magic tape is $1.50-ish. There is a $1/1 coupon here and a 50¢ Target coupon here.

Any other stellar Target deals?

No comments:

Post a Comment