Monday, July 25, 2011

Free Samples


Here are a couple of free samples. Thanks to Charlene at My Frugal Adventures for the info on these.

All You magazine is offering a free Nivea body wash sample. These are teeny tiny but are normally great for a single use on an overnight trip somewhere.

Also, you can request a free can of Purina Pro Plan cat food here. You need a Facebook account and must allow Purina to post on your page. I just go to my privacy settings and remove these apps after requesting freebies.

Additionally, selected Vocalpoint members (up to 5,000) can receive $2.50 off a Bounce Dryer Bar by checking their account here. I received this before and they also send some $1.50/1 coupons. Last time I checked this was still available but please leave me a comment if it's expired and I'll remove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment