Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Garnier Deal At Rite Aid


If you still have the Garnier deal tracking on the bottom of your receipts at Rite Aid, check this out!

Some people are reporting success getting another $10 +UP when purchasing a travel sized Garnier shampoo or conditioner. Remember that tracking for deals only shows on receipts when you purchase items that generate +UP, so be sure to check one of those.

I purchased one yesterday and I did get the $10 +UP. My friend was also successful.

At my store Garnier travel size are not with the other travel sizes. They're over near the shampoos.

I do want to caution that this deal is completely your mileage may vary. Most people are reporting that this is working but Rite Aid could stop this from printing at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment