Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Free Dove Nourishing Oil Cream


If you're a fan of Dove hair care, you'll want to request the free sample of oil leave-in conditioner here. I'm having trouble with this site and the login process. Hopefully you'll have better luck than I do.

People often e-mail me and ask what to do with all these samples. Here are some of my ideas:

1) Many food banks will take them.
2) If you know someone who travels frequently they're just the right size.
3) My favorite thing to do: When I know someone is going to be in the hospital I make up a little sample-size bag of things I know they'll need like lotion, lip balm, toothpaste, etc. I put these in a cheapie makeup bag that I score on clearance or at The Dollar Tree. I really like to do this for friends who have babies. It is always a big hit when I include this in a shower gift. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment