Friday, June 17, 2011

Meijer Update


For the first time in a long time I had a decent trip to Meijer today. Some observations...

1) The Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh combos are not working for the Catalina deal. I used my free Kraft First Taste coupon so it didn't cost me anything to try. Also, there are conflicting reports as to whether or not this is rolling. Since I did not get it, I can't confirm this personally. My advice would be to roll at your own risk.

2) Doritos are a stellar deal! They're 1/2 price ($1.99) and when you buy three $3 will come off instantly. That gives you 3 bags for $2.97. That's the cheapest I've ever seen Doritos. I don't know if this works more than once per transaction so I'd split them up to be on the safe side. This goes through tomorrow.

2) Watch for ladies accosting you with samples near the produce/meat sections. At my store they had Meijer coupon books with many items that coincided with the sale. These were store coupons, so you can pair these with any manufacturer coupons you may have. Some sample ladies had manufacturer coupons as well. Also, look for tearpads near some of the sale items. My store had several.

3) Be sure to get rainchecks if items are out of stock.

4) I bought two 5 packs of mac & cheese that had peelies on them for buy one, get 10 packs of Kool Aid free. When I bought 20 packs of Kool Aid and two 5 packs of mac & cheese I also got a Catalina for Buy 20 Kool Aid, get a Meijer sugar free. This was just an announcement. This deal doesn't start till 6-19.

I'm going back tomorrow for round 2 because this is an exceptionally good sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment