Monday, June 20, 2011

Free Brut Deodorant At Giant Eagle + Some Other Deals


Unfortunately I don't have an end date for this but I thought I'd pass it along to you. I'm going to Giant Eagle tomorrow to spend some expiring Catalinas so I'll try to get a date for you when I go. Anyway...

Brut Deodorant $1
Use: $1/1 here. Some areas also received a $1/1 in 6-5 SS but we did not get this locally
Final: FREE!

Vlasic Relish $1.25
Use: $.55/1 here
Final: $.15

L'Oreal Kids Shampoo $2
Use: $.75/1 from 6-19 RP (some areas received $1/2 but we did not get these at all locally)
Final: as low as $.50


Also, a quick note about Giant Eagle lately. I haven't been doing sale matchups because there honestly has not been anything there worth going for! I'm only going tomorrow because I have to use my $15 in Catalinas before they expire.

No comments:

Post a Comment