Monday, October 24, 2011

Thank You!

I just wanted to let you know that this will be my last post here on Super Saver Sarah. When I began this blog two years ago I had two tiny babies and a preschooler. I had lots of downtime while the babies slept and the preschooler was at school.

However, almost two years later I now have two busy and active 2 year olds and a 1st grader. I believe in doing everything 100% and unfortunately I'm not able to do that with this blog right now. My kids are literally growing before my eyes and I often feel torn when I'm busy with them because I should be working here. Deal-seeking is a great hobby, but my life is really with my children and my husband.

With that being said, I've enjoyed doing this the last two years and I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment